CodeLynx has the following licenses to perform Burglar, Access Control, or Video and CCTV sales, installation and services:
- South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation License: Burglar Alarm Company 13764
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance License: 2038
- Mississippi Insurance Department Electronic Protection Systems License: 15032104
- North Carolina – Alarm Systems Licensing Board – Burglar Alarm Business Services
The CodeLynx Security Integration team specializes in the full life-cycle deployment of integrated electronic security systems, from initial risk assessment, to design, installation and long-term maintenance. CodeLynx is also a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) for leading manufacturers in the security industry, including products, such as: Access Control, Burglar, Video Surveillance, Intercoms, Display Walls, Network Devices, Computers, and Audio Visual products.
CodeLynx engineers, managers and technicians are trained and certified in both Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Industry programs and best practices such as:
- Level I Certified Alarm Technician
- Level II Certified Alarm Technician
- ASIS Certified Protection Professional
For a complete list of manufacturer certifications please contact us directly.
CodeLynx utilizes industry best practices to quantify that the products and services delivered meet or exceed the corporate compliance and risk assessment goals. The CodeLynx Quality Assurance (QA) process includes:
- Identifying quality requirements for each work product
- Ensuring the defined system engineering process is adhered to during the system life cycle
- Evaluating work product measures against the requirements for work product quality
- Measuring the quality of the systems engineering process used by the project
- Analyzing quality measurements to develop recommendations for quality improvement or corrective action as appropriate
- Obtaining employee and sub-contractor participation in identifying and reporting quality issues
- Initiating activities that address identified quality issues or quality improvement opportunities
- Establishing a mechanism or a set of mechanisms to detect the need for corrective actions to processes or products
CodeLynx is not a typical Electronic Security Systems Integrator. Our team takes pride in our organization’s diverse skills, and leverages those dynamic capabilities to provide complete integration services. This means in addition to the normal VAR relationships with hardware and software firms in the industry, CodeLynx also has partnerships with leading industry technology providers, which allows our team to customize, extend, integrate and enhance partner applications.